Thursday, February 24, 2011

Carcinogens At Home

Hi everyone, this is an article that discusses about how a carcinogen can be found in many household products besides from artifical foods. I strongly suggests you to read this article and
locate your household sprays that you use and dispose them away. The article talks about how indoor pollutants can be more vulnerable then the outdoor pollutants and this could cause serious birth defects or mutations. I was astounded when I found out that aerosol actually has carcinogenic chemicals. Also, the daily products that we use such as deodrants cointain aluminium which a carcinogen.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this article because I looked at the list and some of things are found in many of the products in our house. Plus we may not realize it, but the make-up we use can be incorporated into our bodies. Eye-liner and mascara can get into the eye and lipstick in tiny amounts can be taken in by mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed reading this article and I am now going to try to be more cautious of the products I use at home. But as I was reading this article, I kept thinking about our shoes. We are constantly walking outside on the sidewalks and most of the time we do not know what has been done to the streets, for example what has been thrown on the ground, step on, spilled etc. Some people walking into the house with the same shoes on. And you could just imagine what people do in the comfort of their own home.

    ReplyDelete