Thursday, April 7, 2011

Additional information for Physical Activity group.

Hey Everyone, I found a website that explains physical activity guidelines for Americans. It categorizes different physical activity risk level from lower to higher. The guidelines are for different age groups such as 6-17 and for 65 years and older. These guidlines are specifically targeted to increase the activity level and to minize the risk level as well. As for the older adults with chronic conditions, a good way to get aerobic activity is by simply walking. Let me know what you guys think and I hope this was helpful for your project research.

3 comments:

  1. Hey. I think that this link is great. It would be of great help to the physical activity group. I like that some of the exercises are simple and easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks
    the information is awesome. I like the simple exercises and the tips for people who are not active to start living healthy.

    ReplyDelete