Monday, September 13, 2010

Red Hook Community Farm Harvest Festival

Hello Everyone,

I came across this great festival that will take place on Saturday, October 16 from 12-5:30pm, next to Red Hook Park.

This festival is a celebration of the urban agriculture and community farm. There will be a farmers market, where they locally grow produce and make hand-made products.

Therefore, I believe this will be a great way for us to network about our "Local Organic Produce Project", and also be able to receive some feedback on how to implement our idea on campus.

Plus, it's a free event, which includes free food.

I thought it would be a great event to plan for our group to visit.

Take care,
Bisma Sheikh

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a good idea, but I could not participate because I am a seventh day adventist, saturday is not good for me, sorry.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i think its a good idea specially because ive never been in one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a group that's planning to attend this event? I live in Brooklyn and I wouldn't mind meeting up with you.

    ReplyDelete