Monday, April 5, 2010

Food Inc. on PBS

Hey everyone!
I posted this up on facebook about a documentary called "Food Inc." that will be showing on PBS April, 21 2010.
The documentary unveils our nation's food industry and the truth behind the big corporations and government agencies that regulate the commodities we consume. I personally have not seen the documentary, but from the reviews and commentary it is worth watching. Click on the title and it will take you to the website for more information.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the synopsis and watching the trailer it seems a very interesting and shocking documentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really interesting...I'm definitely going to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I just saw the documentary and it was really powerful...it really opened my eyes about what goes on with our food before it lands in our shelves and refrigerators!!!

    ReplyDelete