Sunday, April 3, 2011

Materials We Can Use In Our Guide

Hello All, Given the recent email on our overall progress as a group, I strongly encourage you all to start emailing at least one person from each group a template of your work so far. Come Thursday, we need to show a unified and cohesive product and be as productive as possible. If for any reason you need help [using publisher to format your work, I am more than willing to help]. On another note, I came across a pdf file from American Institute for Cancer Research where they present their Recommendations for Cancer Prevention in a very simple and understandable manner [we should use it as a model to convey our message or as an example for explaining certain things we are having difficulty to do in our own words]. Please click on the title and it will take you to the link.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I am free Tuesday around club hours if anyone wants help with the guide feel free to contact me. I guess i'll let Augustina know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, I will email and ask the groups to send what they have so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Good communication will allow us to create a health guide that is coherant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One problem would be our schedules are completely different. But it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete